While girls are big suckers for grand, lavish and big surprises, they are also appreciative and grateful for the little gestures of love. Most of the time, it doesn’t need a lot of effort to impress girls. What’s really important is to take her best interests to heart and just make her feel special.
This post is entirely dedicated to the guys out there who are clueless on how to score on the love meter without overusing your wallet. To know more, keep on scrolling.
- Make use of your hidden talents. Be it singing, dancing, writing poems or painting, these talents could come in handy. Girls swoon over haranas, lyrical dances, romantic poems (especially if it’s dedicated to her). It touches their hearts knowing that someone was inspired to do something creative and amazing.
- Never underestimate the power of love letters. In this modern and high-tech world, a handwritten love letter is a welcome break. It makes things extra special for her since letters are seldom sent out because emails and text messages are already the trend. Love letters give the feel of having tons of effort since it needs to be thought of carefully and romantically! Words also add to the spice of the romantic feel so make sure to add cheesy stuff (but sincere) too. Always remember that your words should come from the heart.
- If lengthy letters are not your type, sticky notes come in handy. Leaving out sticky notes for your girl takes on a mysterious yet caring twist. A simple “Good morning!” or “How are you? Hope you had a good day!” can earn a smile or a laugh.
- Stock up on your good jokes. Whenever girls are down, there is nothing more welcome than a good laugh. So, don’t hesitate to be her personal clown.
- Bring her favorite goodies. Try to spoil her sometimes with her favorite sweets, favorite meals, favorite drink, or just any goodie she’s in love with. This trick helps particularly when she’s craving for something (usually food). Be her own delivery guy or whatnot. This sweet gesture can make her feel loved and important.
- Be her umbrella on a rainy day. Now this tip can go literally or figuratively. What perfect way to set a romantic mood than sharing your umbrella with her on rainy days. It means that you care for her deeply. Also, lend her your shoulder to cry on in times of troubles. Girls can be tough and strong-willed but there are times that their fighting spirits are low, so this is your time to shine and make her feel better again.
- Get on her family’s good side. This can make her feel that you are ready to be a part of her family and that you care not just for her but for her family too. It is important to be on her family’s good side since they are important to her. Remember, what’s important to her should be important to you.
- Don’t forget to give her compliments. You don’t want her to feel ugly, ordinary, or unimportant. So it is crucial to let her know what you see in her. Compliment on her smile, her laugh, her look, or her dress. No matter what, girls love to be reminded that they are beautiful (especially since most of the time they don’t feel beautiful). Let them know that they are deeply appreciated.
- Participate in her hobbies. In this way, you get to know her better. Also, it shows how interested you are in her. A little research is always helpful.
- Last but not the least, go to church with her (or attend praise and worships together). Girls want to know if guys still believe in God. Keep your faith in check and spend time with the Lord too. This way, you’ll both grow spiritually together.